Bunker down and join us as we discuss the ninth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, and a bit about Pixar movies too.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- A “basic ass episode” of Survivor.
- Tribal council bad blood.
- How thoroughly Adam screwed everything up and how screwed he is as a result.
- Jay’s balls of steel for not playing the idol.
- Comparing Adam chatting with Jay to Jay chatting with Hannah and Sunday.
- What Adam should do with his advantage.
- Final thoughts on Taylor.
- Why is Sunday targeting Jessica?
- Hannah’s captaining skills.
- Whether or not Tribal Council is the best time to make a move.
- The most underrated non-winner, gameplay-wise.
- Challenges, but not these ones.
- Two predictions for next week. In order.
- Pixar films.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017