Bunker down and join us as we discuss the ninth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, and a bit about Pixar movies too.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- A “basic ass episode” of Survivor.
- Tribal council bad blood.
- How thoroughly Adam screwed everything up and how screwed he is as a result.
- Jay’s balls of steel for not playing the idol.
- Comparing Adam chatting with Jay to Jay chatting with Hannah and Sunday.
- What Adam should do with his advantage.
- Final thoughts on Taylor.
- Why is Sunday targeting Jessica?
- Hannah’s captaining skills.
- Whether or not Tribal Council is the best time to make a move.
- The most underrated non-winner, gameplay-wise.
- Challenges, but not these ones.
- Two predictions for next week. In order.
- Pixar films.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017