John is back to discuss the final episode of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X and the entire season. Guys. It’s time for some game theory.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- How we felt about the conclusion of Adam’s story.
- What we think about his game.
- What the jury valued and how it impacted the season.
- If Ken is bad at Survivor, or just bad at the version of Survivor these people wanted to play.
- Should… we have given Hannah more credit?
- What David did to earn his rep at the best player out there.
- What does Ken and Hannah getting shut out and David’s reputation in game say about the Big Moves era of Survivor? Is it a real thing?
- How similar Bret’s game was to the one he dismissed from Ken.
- Jay’s greatness.
- The fake idol actually accomplish anything? You know, besides fun.
- Was the legacy advantage worth the wait?
- Actual praise for a reunion show? That can’t be right.
- How this season rates.
- How Adam rates as a winner.
- Three favourite players this season and who we’d like to see return.
- Offseason plans.
Here’s the music we used to end our episodes this season (minus the Taylor Swift tracks that aren’t on Spotify):
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Survivor: Game Changers Fantasy League Purple Rock Staff Draft - February 21, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X - December 21, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016