It’s time to apply broad generalizations to entire generations based on a sampling of 10 people! Welcome to the Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X cast preview!
Andy and John are back together to preview the theme and contestants for the 33rd season of Survivor. In this podcast, we talk about:
- The sheer genius of the theme that we certainly don’t think is really stupid or anything.
- First impressions of the cast as a whole.
- They sure do seem to like Jesus, don’t they?
- All 20 members of the cast, young and less young.
- Andy gives Will a nickname
- Who we think will be the first boot.
- Who we think will win.
There’s 20 people to talk about, so this is a long one. Don’t worry; we have no intention of making this a regular occurrence.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017