Time to begin the next Survivor Watch-Along, in which we watch a previous season of the show and invite you all to watch along with us. This time, we’re discussing the first three episodes Survivor: Philippines. And we have two new hosts to do it with. (Phrasing).
NOTICE: Because this podcast is unedited, there are some curse words throughout. Those listening with younger people around may choose not to this time.
Emma and Matt are taking over the podcast to talk about one of their all-time favorite seasons of Survivor. In this podcast, we talk about:
- The elephant in the room.
- The tragedy that is the Matsing tribe.
- Malcolm and Denise: Great pair or greatest pair?
- Why Jeff Kent hates Jonathan Penner.
- Why you should never promise crazy an alliance.
- Whether Survivor or being a child star in the ’80s is more difficult.
- Karma punishing Mike Skupin before society did.
- Our new segment for this rewatch.
Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017