Emma and Matt engage in some cultural misunderstandings with their episode on the next three episodes of Survivor: Philippines. Including, THE Carter moment. Which was not as we remembered.
NOTICE: Because this podcast is unedited, there may be some curse words throughout. Those listening with younger people around might want to choose not to this time. Blame Emma; can’t take her anywhere.
Emma and Matt have taken over the podcast to talk about one of their all-time favorite seasons of Survivor. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Everyone hates Abi
- The Mandela Effect
- Penner’s Folly
- Cultural Differences
- Abi does something…right?
- Why people keep targeting our BFF Malcolm
- Carter Moment of the Week: Farewell, sweet prince
Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017