Emma and Matt engage in some cultural misunderstandings with their episode on the next three episodes of Survivor: Philippines. Including, THE Carter moment. Which was not as we remembered.
NOTICE: Because this podcast is unedited, there may be some curse words throughout. Those listening with younger people around might want to choose not to this time. Blame Emma; can’t take her anywhere.
Emma and Matt have taken over the podcast to talk about one of their all-time favorite seasons of Survivor. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Everyone hates Abi
- The Mandela Effect
- Penner’s Folly
- Cultural Differences
- Abi does something…right?
- Why people keep targeting our BFF Malcolm
- Carter Moment of the Week: Farewell, sweet prince
Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Ghost Island Preview - February 20, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018