Emily and Matt wrap up their summer re-watch coverage of Survivor: Philippines.
NOTICE: Because this podcast is unedited, there may be some curse words throughout. Those listening with younger people around might want to choose not to this time. Jesus Christ, Matt’s attitude is a problem.
Emma and Matt have taken over the podcast to talk about one of their all-time favorite seasons of Survivor. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Finally being rid of Abi
- Sugar highs
- Fallen Comrades
- The tragedy of Malcolm’s shaky hands
- Who thought they were winning
- Denise is so great
- Trolling Jeff Probst
Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 3 “My Kisses Are Private” - October 13, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 2 “I’m a Wild Banshee” - October 5, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers premiere “I’m Not Crazy, I’m Confident” - September 29, 2017