Emily and Matt wrap up their summer re-watch coverage of Survivor: Philippines.
NOTICE: Because this podcast is unedited, there may be some curse words throughout. Those listening with younger people around might want to choose not to this time. Jesus Christ, Matt’s attitude is a problem.
Emma and Matt have taken over the podcast to talk about one of their all-time favorite seasons of Survivor. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Finally being rid of Abi
- Sugar highs
- Fallen Comrades
- The tragedy of Malcolm’s shaky hands
- Who thought they were winning
- Denise is so great
- Trolling Jeff Probst
Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episodes 12 “Not Going to Roll Over and Die” - December 8, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episodes 10 & 11 “Buy One, Get One Free” - December 1, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 9 “Fear of the Unknown” - November 26, 2017