Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains vs. Hippies is underway! In the grand tradition of Survivor, Jeff Probst has assigned each tribe a label and stereotypes he feels are appropriate. But more importantly, Probst and crew have given us a group of people that generally know and understand the game. So how is it working so far?
In this episode we give first (well, second) impressions of the tribes and players, including the player that most resembles a Labrador Retriever. Were our preseason assessments of these people correct? Who were we wrong about? (Spoiler: Nobody. We are always right. For proof, see our completely unchanging opinion on Tony in Cagayan.)
But we are who we are, and we have to discuss Survivor strategy. Among the questions we answer:
1. What was the right decision on “Honesty vs. Deceit”?
2. What is the proper strategy for picking a leader?
3. Could So have avoided aligning with Joaquin?
4. Should Carolyn have told Tyler she had the idol?
5. What heart medication should John take next time it looks like Shirin is in danger?
Of course, we always welcome your comments. Please note that any comments regarding Shirin and/or Max that are not unironic and effusive praise will be mocked. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening!
Favorite seasons: Heroes vs. Villains, Pearl Islands, Tocantins, Micronesia, Cagayan
Latest posts by John (see all)
- Ultimate Survivor Winners Bracket Champion – Survivor Goddess Kim Spradlin - March 29, 2017
- Survivor Fantasy League Scoreboard- Game Changers week 3 - March 23, 2017
- Survivor Fantasy League Scoreboard- Game Changers week 2 - March 16, 2017