It’s the finals: Parvati’s double idol play vs Erik giving up immunity. Let’s do this.
- You decide what makes a Tribal worthy of your vote. Was it your favourite? The best? Most memorable? Most dramatic? It’s up to you.
- Tribal Council is defined as everything that happened in episode from when the tribe gets to Tribal Council through to the Final Words of the eliminated contestant. Things that didn’t make the air were out of bounds for consideration when putting the list together.
Voting ends on Tuesday, April 19th.
No need for write-ups this week. One match, one winner.
1. Parvati’s Double Idol Play vs 1. Erik Gives Away Immunity
1. Parvati’s Double Idol Play – Heroes vs. Villains, episode 10 “Going Down in Flames” vs 1. Erik Gives Away Immunity – Micronesia, episode 13 “If It Smells Like a Rat, Give It Cheese”
- 1. Parvati's Double Idol Play (70% Votes)
- 1. Erik Gives Away Immunity (30% Votes)
Total Voters: 168
Favourite seasons: Heroes vs Villains, Cook Islands, Palau, The Amazon, Cagayan
Favourite players: Boston Rob, Kim Spradlin, Tony Vlachos, Cirie Fields, Yul Kwon, Rob Cesternino