Welcome to the internet’s FIRST bracket to decide the Ultimate Winner of Survivor, where we’re happy to not wait until March to unleash our ideas. We’ve got four winners left: let’s see who the ultimate will be.
Voting ends Friday, March 17
1. Richard Hatch (Borneo) vs 13. Yul Kwon (Cook Islands)
A match-up between two calm, measured strategists who both won their seasons against challenge beasts by one vote. How you vote on this larger depends on whether or not you give extra credit for being the original or how much you dock for having a really powerful idol. Or you could pick which one you like better. It’s probably just as fair as determining which winner was better.
- 13. Yul Kwon (Cook Islands) (66% Votes)
- 1. Richard Hatch (Borneo) (34% Votes)
Total Voters: 181
24. Kim Spradlin (One World) vs 28. Tony Vlachos (Cagayan)
I’ll be honest: I have no idea how to vote in this one. Any argument for one of these winners over the other for their game play ignores the fact that each of them played the perfect game for them, and that each would fail miserably trying to play in the other’s style. In fact, neither of them could even try, as each are an expression of their personality.
You could say that Kim had more control over her season, but the misinterprets “control” as “less chaotic”. For Tony, chaos is HOW he controlled Cagayan. His competitors just plain couldn’t keep up with him and instead, frequently did his bidding without realizing the damage. But, man… Kim. She got them to HAPPILY do her bidding. I’ve often thought that her style is the one of the most portable winning game in Survivor history. It’s hard to think of a season where it wouldn’t have given her a strong chance of winning.
Honestly, I’m probably going to vote for one of them at work and the other one at home.
- 24. Kim Spradlin (One World) (61% Votes)
- 28. Tony Vlachos (Cagayan) (39% Votes)
Total Voters: 180
Favourite seasons: Heroes vs Villains, Cook Islands, Palau, The Amazon, Cagayan
Favourite players: Boston Rob, Kim Spradlin, Tony Vlachos, Cirie Fields, Yul Kwon, Rob Cesternino
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Survivor Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Final Predictions Score - January 1, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor Podcast: Die Hard (1988) - December 29, 2017
- Survivor Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Finale Predictions - December 19, 2017