Time to decide the Ultimate Winner of Survivor. For the next month or so, we’ll have weekly polls pitting former winners in head-to-head match-ups until we get from 32 down to 1. While we cannot tell you how to vote, the intention of this tournament is to judge winners by the season in which they won, not their collected body of work. You decide what that means to you and what the Ultimate Survivor Win looks like.
We continue with the sweet sixteen round. Heck of a bracket where Tyson, Sandra, and Natalie Anderson don’t get out of the first round, while Natalie White, Aras and Danni do. No one ever said that Survivor was fair.
Voting ends Tuesday, February 28
18. J.T. Thomas (Tocantins) vs 25. Denise Stapley (Philippines)
These two wins complement each other more than you might expect at first glance. J.T. with his perfect game (not to mention near-perfect voting record) contrasts well with Denise’s visits to every tribal council. Plus they both were in powerful odd couple partnerships. Fans still delight at any reference to J.T. and Stephen or Denise and Malcolm still being friends today. So just know, depending on who wins this match up, either Stephen or Malcolm will be sad.
- 18. J.T. Thomas (Tocantins) (53% Votes)
- 25. Denise Stapley (Philippines) (47% Votes)
Total Voters: 144
30. Mike Holloway (Worlds Apart) vs 24. Kim Spradlin (One World)
If you vote for Mike over Kim, you either heavily prioritize challenge wins (although don’t forget Kim won a few herself), haven’t seen One World, or are Troy(Editor’s note:
zan. You’re fired). If the latter is the case, I highly recommend leaving this site immediately. You’re not going to like it here.
But seriously. Her name is Survivor Goddess Kim Spradlin. You know what to do.
- 24. Kim Spradlin (One World) (92% Votes)
- 30. Mike Holloway (Worlds Apart) (8% Votes)
Total Voters: 144
19. Natalie White (Samoa) vs 28. Tony Vlachos (Cagayan)
This should be a close one.
Okay, fine, here’s some actual analysis. A lot of people compare Tony to Russell, or refer to him as Russell with a social game. If Tony and Natalie were up against each other in a final two, (which is not the premise of this bracket, for the record) which one wins?
- 28. Tony Vlachos (Cagayan) (89% Votes)
- 19. Natalie White (Samoa) (11% Votes)
Total Voters: 142
31. Jeremy Collins (Cambodia – Second Chance) vs 22. Rob Mariano (Redemption Island)
A four-time playah many think is the Tom Brady of Survivah, even though naysayahs try to complain that it took four tries and he only won against a buncha idiots. A big threat who flamed out early the first time, only to come back and ball out against some tough competition. Both of these dawminant winnahs just barely scrapped by in the last bracket, so this matchup should be wicked hahd for each of ’em. Jeremy beat Sandra by just five votes, while only one vote was between Rob and Natalie Andahson. How do you like them apples?
- 31. Jeremy Collins (Cambodia - Second Chance) (66% Votes)
- 22. Rob Mariano (Redemption Island) (34% Votes)
Total Voters: 144
Don’t forget to vote in the other division:
Favorite seasons: Heroes vs. Villains, Micronesia, Cambodia, Cook Islands, China, Philippines
Favorite players: Courtney Yates, Parvati Shallow, John Cochran, Cirie Fields, Yul Kwon, Kim Spradlin
Latest posts by Emma (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers Premiere – International Women’s Day takeover - March 9, 2017
- Ultimate Survivor Winners Bracket – Modern Division Sweet Sixteen - February 22, 2017
- Ultimate Survivor Winners Bracket – Classic Division - February 16, 2017