The eleventh episode of Survivor: Kaoh Rong has us wondering about the inevitable march to victory of a certain player.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Michele, because we have to. What did this week’s game say about her game and her edit?
- Should Cydney have made her move on Tai? Or should she have made on someone else?
- Did Jason have the best night of anyone? Could he have done more?
- Is Tai as big a jury threat as he’s being presented as?
- Our reaction to Tai not playing his idol and when we think he should.
- Should Aubry have flushed his idol?
- A final assessment of Julia
- What each of the six remaining players need to do to win the game.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and we are sometimes more lax in our editing. So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 12 “About to Have a Rumble” - December 2, 2016