While it may be a moot point discussing any events of the eighth episode of Survivor: Kaoh Rong since the result of the season is no longer in doubt, we attempt to do so anyway.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The meta-textual comeuppance of Nick.
- The excellence of Cydney’s move and whether or not it was the right one.
- Why Obvious Winner Michele™ decided to vote out someone on her side to preserve people who were not.
- How much credit do we give Aubry for agreeing to a plan that doesn’t involve voting her out?
- Was forming a women’s alliance a good idea for these women against these men?
- What on earth was Tai doing at Tribal Council?
- What do we make of the humanizing moments for Jason and Scot?
- More outlandish medevac scenarios! Or are they? (They are)
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and we are sometimes more lax in our editing. So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Survivor: Game Changers Fantasy League Purple Rock Staff Draft - February 21, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X - December 21, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016