Hey look, another train wreck tribal council in Survivor: Kaôh Rōng! And this week, Andy finally pieces together why there were so many people who were worried about Liz in this game.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Was Liz the right person to vote out?
- Has the comeuppance edit been beaten to death?
- Who is playing the best game on the Brains tribe?
- The best player on the Brawn tribe.
- Jason- still being a dick.
- Is the Beauty tribe an unstoppable force, marching towards victory?
- Stepping up our ridiculous medevac scenario game.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and we are sometimes more lax in our editing. So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- The Top 10 Moments of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X - December 21, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016