The Purple Rock Survivor Podcast discusses the events of the seventh episode of Survivor: Game Changers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- It. We discuss it. As best we can. What Jeff Varner did, how Zeke reacted, how his tribe reacted, what the show did and how we feel about all of it.
- Jeff Varner’s defining Survivor moment.
- Is there any way that Brad Culpepper isn’t winning this season?
- Predictions for next week – two picks, in order.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episodes 8 & 9 “There’s a New Sheriff in Town” - April 21, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 7 “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 14, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 6 “Vote Early, Vote Often” - April 7, 2017