In honour of this week’s boot, Andy and John record a short podcast looking at the twelfth episode of Survivor: Ghost Island.
In this episode, the Andy and John look at:
- How this family visit rates on the Terry Dietz scale.
- If Kellyn would’ve made her big move against Domenick and Wendell if she had been picked to go on the reward.
- If discovering more about Sebastian’s plans in the game has added more interest to the end game possibilities.
- Laurel shockingly deciding to play it safe.
- Really over-the-top I told you so-ing. Even for Andy.
- How relatable and understandable it is to desire safety.
- What we’re to make of Donathan’s loose lips at Tribal Council.
- Wendell’s ability to not play his idol.
- If Chelsea was the right target.
Thanks for listening.
The Purple Rock Survivor Podcast is among the top 500 Survivor podcasts on iTunes.