We put the season to bed with a look at the finale, the reunion, and the season of Survivor Cambodia as a whole. It was a great one (the season, I mean. The podcast? You decide).
In this episode, we discuss:
- What’s it like for John to converse with the little people after hob-nobbing with the Survivor elite.
- What made this season great.
- That insane final six tribal council and how it might rank all-time.
- Jeremy’s dominant win and how it’ll look better in retrospect.
- The role of luck in Jeremy’s win.
- The second best player of the season: Kelley Wentworth.
- Our new found love and appreciation for Keith Nale.
- Where things went wrong for Spencer and Tasha.
- How the season and Jeremy’s win rate.
- Why our listeners and commenters are the best. The. Best.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episodes 8 & 9 “There’s a New Sheriff in Town” - April 21, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 7 “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 14, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 6 “Vote Early, Vote Often” - April 7, 2017