Emma joins Andy to discuss the fun fourth episode of Survivor: Ghost Island.
NOTICE: Because this podcast is unedited, there may be some curse words throughout. Those listening with younger people around might want to choose not to this time.
In this episode, Andy and Emma kick that old robotic, futuristic, George Jetson, crazy joint:
- How we feel about the episode and the season so far.
- Michael’s move: was it the right move? What went wrong?
- Are the old Naviti’s not getting enough credit for their moves this episode?
- What do we make of the fact that Bradley was given such a bad edit despite his success?
- Are the original Malolo Malolos doomed now?
- Kellyn’s decision on Ghost Island.
- Chris Noble likes himself. How does Emma feel about him?
- Should Laurel and Donathan go rogue like they seem to be?
- Who won’t be around next year? (Or next week, same diff).
Thanks for watching along with us!
The Purple Rock Survivor Podcast is among the top 500 Survivor podcasts on iTunes.