Jon and Burton think themselves firmly in control of Episode 13 of Survivor: Pearl Islands. But I don’t know about thaaaaat.
In this episode, the Purple Rock Podcast discusses:
- How great it felt to watch Burton and Jon get their comeuppance.
- The editorial decision to not hide the outcome at all.
- Their disastrous reward decision.
- If we could at least understand why they thought they could get away with it.
- If we were surprised that Lil initiated this move.
- Weekly discussion: did Lil suck this week?
- Lil’s staunch opposition to Darrah going home a vote early.
- Should Sandra have taken Jon’s deal?
- If the ruse against Burton and Jon was well played.
- Challenge beast Darrah’s screen time.
- Updog: What’s the most mediocre show you love?
- Spoiler discussion
Reminder: we’re trying to keep the main discussion this season free of spoilers of future events of this season (including who may or may not return for other seasons). If you’d like to discuss future events, do so while using spoiler tags:
The Purple Rock Survivor Podcast is among the top 500 Survivor podcasts on iTunes.