Remember how sad we were last week? COMPLETELY OVER IT. All hail the queens.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Gloating. Attacking straw men. Burning heretics at the stake.
- Bow down to the greatness that is Sandra Diaz-Twine. The player and the character.
- How this isn’t a new game for Sandra, just her old one gone electric.
- The Sugar Incident
- You can’t contain the greatness that is Michaela Bradshaw.
- What it’s like to try and explain memes to non-internet people.
- JT’s game and what it says about his legacy.
- The highlight of JT’s Survivor career.
- What it’s like to watch Debbie and why we don’t like doing it.
- Do we care about the Sarah and Troy bit?
- Who is coming back next week?
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 3 “My Kisses Are Private” - October 13, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 2 “I’m a Wild Banshee” - October 5, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers premiere “I’m Not Crazy, I’m Confident” - September 29, 2017