It’s merge time and Andy and John are here to discuss the eighth and ninth episodes of Survivor: Game Changers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- How great it is to see Cirie doing Cirie things.
- Are we getting too excited over Cirie being about to get rid of Hali Ford?
- And what was up with that Sierra vote?
- Cirie and Michaela talking about Survivor, and also not talking about Survivor.
- Why people are criticizing Zeke for the wrong thing and for the wrong reasons. But, you know, for Survivor-based reasons this time (the way he wants us to discuss him).
- Why is it okay for Cirie to attempt a Big Move and for Debbie to execute a Big Move, but not for Zeke?
- Assessing who gets credit for the Ozzy boot.
- What Sierra Dawn Thomas’ newfound queenpin status says about her game.
- Does it say anything about Brad’s supposed Winner’s Edit?
- Should we be taking Tai more seriously?
- WTF is an Aubry?
- Hali Ford’s defining moment in her time on Survivor and whether or not she’s the most forgettable returnee ever.
- Ozzy’s defining Survivor moment and whether or not he got a satisfying comeuppance.
- New Balance shoes
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 3 “My Kisses Are Private” - October 13, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 2 “I’m a Wild Banshee” - October 5, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers premiere “I’m Not Crazy, I’m Confident” - September 29, 2017