This week, we’ll see if Emma or Matt can get loud too, what the [expletive deleted] when discussing the third episode of Survivor: Pearl Islands with Andy.
In this episode, the Purple Rock Podcast discusses:
- Do we want Morgan to win because we feel bad for them or because we’re sick of spending so much time with them?
- Is Morgan the most boring terrible tribe in Survivor history?
- New weekly feature: did Osten suck this week?
- How much MORE bickering would there be on Drake if they actually had to vote someone out?
- Is fish hook tying really a two-person job?
- Should they have kept Lil?
- Why was Darrah cast to be on television?
- Weekly updog: what pandemic-related change would you like to see stick around?
- Spoiler discussion.
Reminder: we’re trying to keep the main discussion this season free of spoilers of future events of this season (including who may or may not return for other seasons). If you’d like to discuss future events, do so while using spoiler tags:
The Purple Rock Survivor Podcast is among the top 500 Survivor podcasts on iTunes.